This is also available in: Svenska
Update your shoe game this spring. As everyone needs a pair of black boots: Here are 13 hot drool-worthy options for a walk in style!
Basic black? Not exactly. These shoes have that little extra. From pointy toes and lacquer to chain details, fringes, studs and quilted pattern.
A pair of black boots is a must in my wardrobe all year round. If you find a comfortable and stylish pair, you can wear them with everything and anything. I love my new black boots. They make any outfit look more expensive.
13 Hot Black Boots with that little extra
- Ankle boots with decorative buckles.
- Deluxe Suede Booties with studs from Sargossa.
- Studded boots – Perfect to wear all day long.
- Boots with a bohemian flare from Sofie Schnoor.
- Pointy boots from Tiger of Sweden.
- Buckle boots from Truffle.
- Lacquer boots – My favorite boots are these lacquer boots from Chiara Forthi. I think they look so much more expensive than they are. They are also so versatile and perfect for daytime and evening outings alike.
- Overknee boots with fringes – Perfect for the spring and fall season.
- Black boots from Caterpillar.
- Boots with stars – How pretty aren’t these?
- Lacquer boots – Elegant and timeless boots from Henry Kole.
- Boots with golden heels.
- Quilted boots from Chiara Forthi.
Which boots are your favorite?