Paid partnership with L.Y.X Cosmetics
Buff, paint, cure – DONE! Meet the world's best nail polish (if you ask me) and see how to get a perfect all-in-one manicure with Lackryl.
If I only had to use a single nail polish throughout my life, I would undoubtedly turn to L.Y.X Cosmetics Lackryl Acrylic Nail Polish. I have never tried a nail polish that is so amazing.
First and foremost, Lackryl is an all-in-one nail polish which means that no base coat or top coat is required. Just buff and paint your nails and cure them safely under a LED lamp.
Add about 14 days of durability (even longer if you have artificial nails), luxurious shine and a lot of stylish nail polish colors to choose from. It can't get any better. Lackryl is a dream lacquer!
Safe – The formula is safe to use directly on your own nails. No protective coat is needed.
Smart – The all-in-one formula means you do not need a special cleanser, primer, base coat or top coat. In Lackryl you have both nail polish, base coat and top coat in a brush stroke.
Long lasting – The polish last for up to 14 days. It also strenghtens your own nails.
Quick & Easy – The acrylic nail polish is cured and dry in just 60 seconds under the LED lamp. The removal is also quick and easy.
I have previously guided you to L.Y.X Cosmetic's water-based Lacqua Nail Polish. Although I absolutely love that nail polish, Lackryl continues to be my go-to favorite. While Lacqua has the same durability, provides a glossy gel finish, and is easily peeled away, it's Lackryl that will make you feel like you just stepped out of the nail salon.
Your nails get harder and stronger, just like artificial nails. The difference is that you do not have to spend almost $100 in a salon, only an hour of your time at home.
If you want to save money but still get beautiful salon nails, if you dream of long nails but your own easily break, or if you just want the perfect manicure: This is for you.
Now to the fun part:
ADARAS Guide to Lackryl Acrylic Nail Polish
To begin with, all you have to do is choose a color to paint your nails with. Which might be easier said than done. As there are so many beautiful colors to choose from …
As you can never go wrong with a red manicure, I picked the classic red color Lackryl 544 Eternal.
What You Need:
- Manicure Stick
- Buffer Block
- Nail Brush
- Lacqua Base- & Top Coat (for quick removal) OR Lackryl Remover
- Lackryl Acrylic Nail Polish
- LED lamp
- LYX Nail Drops
Tips: You can buy a Starter Kit with all you need (except the nail polish).
How to Apply Lackryl:
Start with clean hands and nails. Remove existing remnants of other varnishes. File and shape the nails if needed. Lastly, wash your hands and nails and dry them properly. Now you are ready to begin!
- Push back your cuticles gently with the manicure stick.
- Gently buff your nails with the buffer block. This step is essential for making Lackryl last as long as possible.
- Brush off the dust with the nail brush.
Optional: Apply a thin layer of Lacqua (this makes the removal process easier than ever before. You can just peel off your polish if you use Lacqua under Lackryl)
- Shake the Lackryl bottle before use and apply a thin layer of Lackryl Acrylic Nail Polish.
- Cure the nail under the LED lamp for 60 seconds.
- Apply a second layer of Lackryl. Apply a little bit of polish at the free edge of your nail (the nail tip) to make the nail polish last even longer.
- Cure the nail under the LED lamp for 60 seconds.
- No top coat is needed! But for maximum gloss, let your nails rest for 2 minutes before you apply the moisturizing LYX Nail Drops.
Voilà! This is the result after two coats of Eternal. Glossy, shiny and just so FAB! ,
Some of my other Lackryl favorites is the nude colored Pale Rose (it's so beautiful!), the blue sparkling High Heals, white French White and the grey polish Ms. Grey.
Tips for a perfect manicure
- Apply THIN layers and don't use too much product on your brush. If necessary, use the manicure stick to remove excess product along the edges of your nail.
- Use L.Y.X Nail Drops daily. This will not only make your nails stronger but also make your manicure last longer.
- You can easily refresh your nails after one week by applying another layer of the same color – or a new color. Just make sure the nails are clean and dry before applying anything.
Read also: How to do Chrome Nails at Home
How to remove Lackryl
#1 Removal when you have Lacqua as base
If you have used Lacqua under Lackryl, all you need to do is to peel off your polish with the manicure stick. It can't get any easier.
#2 Removal with Remover
- Apply L.Y.X Nail Drops on your nails.
- Split a cotton pad and apply Lackryl Remover. Put the cotton pad with remover on your nail.
- Wrap your finger in a piece of foil. Make sure to wrap it tightly and wait for 8 minutes.
- Remove Lackryl with the manicure stick.
There is a large selection of colors to choose from. Some shades have amazing coverage while others (especially those with some shimmer) may need three coats or more. The important thing is to always paint thin layers for the best result.